Dalum XCS is a new addition to our collection this season. It has a nice classic design and is made in soft suede with a warming lining inside. The suede is water-repellent.
Dalum XCS is:
- made in Cross Country Suede (XCS)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- water-repellent with sealed seams
- equipped with a soft and shock absorbing midsole
- equipped with a removable and warming insole made in wool felt
- lined with warming wool blend
- reinforced both in the front and in the back of the shoe to preserve its shape and keeping the foot save and firmly in place
- grip-friendly with a rubber outsole
- this shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you for example need some extra space.
Shoes made of Cross Country suede are easy to clean with a soft brush and, if necessary, with water and mild soap that is evenly distributed over the entire surface of the shoe.
Dry your shoes at room temperature and remove eventual insoles to speed up the process. Impregnate the shoes if necessary, preferably with a water-based spray that is environmentally friendly.